The Magnetic field Lines:
The magnetic field lines in a magnetic field are those imaginary lines which continuously represented the direction of the magnetic field.
Their properties are as follows-
1. The magnetic field lines form a closed loop like electric field lines.
2. The direction of magnetic field lines N to S (for outside) and S to N for (inside).
3. The tangent at any point on the field line gives the direction of the net magnetic field B at that point.
4. The closer magnetic field lines(Denser) have stronger magnitude of the magnetic field.
5. Two magnetic field lines can never intersect Each Other as if they do so there will be two tangent at that point of intersection and hence two direction of B which is not possible.
6. Magnetic field lines is directly proportional to the pole strength.