In this article I have provided CBSE Class 10 Science Deleted Syllabus 2022-23. This post is very important for those student who are preparing for their CBSE Class 10 Science Examination.
All CBSE Class 10th students who are appearing in the CBSE Class 10 Board Exam 2023 must be aware of the excluded chapters and topics in Science subject. In the CBSE Class 10 Science Syllabus 2022-2023, the CBSE board has made a deletion syllabus of nearly about 30% part of the full syllabus 2022-23.
There are Certain chapters and topics in CBSE Class 10 Science subject which have been removed from the NCERT Syllabus 2022-23 to release burden and ease out exam preparations for CBSE Class 10 Science Students.
All students can Check below the list of CBSE Class 10 Science chapters and topics that will not be assessed in the CBSE Class 10 Science Board Exam 2023. Also all of you can check the link to download the reduced CBSE Class 10 Science Syllabus 2022-23, so as to prepare only the prescribed content for the CBSE Board Exam 2023.
How To Download CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Papers
* First of all you have to open CBSE official website.
* A link will be shows a list of sample question papers for classes 10th and 12th for the session 2022-23.
* Open your class and select your Subject Science.
* When you will open the link, you can download CBSE Class 10 Science sample question papers for all classes on your screen.
CBSE Sample Paper Class 10 Science Model Paper 2023
* CBSE Model Papers for Class 10th Science be very helpful for all students to analyse past years question papers for the exam.
* Previous exam papers can be download and used as a reference for the final board examination 2023 by students.
* The Better way to achieve a good grade is to repeatedly practice the repeated questions from the CBSE Class 10 Science model question papers for session 2022-23.
* Open the official website for Class 10th exam 2023 to solve papers and question pattern for good score in Science Board exams 2022-23.
* The Central Board of secondary Education class 10th exam also add in the development of the student career path.
* There should be more active preparation for all CBSE board student for the final examination.
For More Study Materials Visit At Maths and Physics With Pandey Sir website.
Please Check CBSE Class 10 Science Deleted Syllabus 2022-23 For The Session 2022-2023 Below.
|CBSE Class 10 Science Chapters Name
|Deleted Topics Name
|Periodic Classification (Full Chapter Deleted)
|Need for classification,early attempts at classification of elements(Dobereiner’s Triads, Newland’s Law of Octaves, Mendeleev’s Periodic Table),Modern periodic table,gradation in properties,valency,atomic number,metallic and non-metallic properties.
|Heredity and Evolution
|Basic concepts of evolution: evolution;evolution and classificationand evolution should not be equated with progress
|The Human Eye and the Colourful World
|Application of scattering in explainingcolour change of the sun at sunrise and sunset
|Magnetic Effects of Current
|Electric Motor, Electromagnetic induction.Induced potential difference,Induced current.Fleming’s Right Hand Rule,Electric Generator,
|Sources of Energy (Full Chapter Deleted)
|Different forms of energy,conventional and non-conventional sources of energy: Fossil fuels,solar energy; biogas; wind, water and tidal energy;Nuclear energy. Renewable versus non-renewable sources of Energy.
|Management of Natural Resources (This chapter will not be assessed in the year-end examination.It needs to be prepared only for Internal Assessment.)
|Conservation and judicious use of natural resources.Forest and wild life; Coal and Petroleum conservation.Examples of people’s participation for conservation of natural resources.Big dams: advantages and limitations; alternatives, if any.Water harvesting. Sustainability of natural resources.