In this article I have provided CBSE Class 10 Social Science Deleted Syllabus 2022-23. This post is very important for those student who are preparing for their CBSE Class 10 Social Science Examination.
All CBSE Class 10th students who are appearing in the CBSE Class 10 Board Exam 2023 must be aware of the excluded chapters and topics in Science subject. In the CBSE Class 10 Social Science Syllabus 2022-2023, the CBSE board has made a deletion syllabus of nearly about 30% part of the full syllabus 2022-23.
There are Certain chapters and topics in CBSE Class 10 Social Science subject which have been removed from the NCERT Syllabus 2022-23 to release burden and ease out exam preparations for CBSE Class 10 Social Science Students.
All students can Check below the list of CBSE Class 10 Social Science chapters and topics that will not be assessed in the CBSE Class 10 Social Science Board Exam 2023. Also all of you can check the link to download the reduced CBSE Class 10 Social Science Syllabus 2022-23, so as to prepare only the prescribed content for the CBSE Board Exam 2023.
How To Download CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Papers
* First of all you have to open CBSE official website.
* A link will be shows a list of sample question papers for classes 10th and 12th for the session 2022-23.
* Open your class and select your Subject Social Science.
* When you will open the link, you can download CBSE Class 10 Social Science sample question papers for all classes on your screen.
CBSE Sample Paper Class 10 Social Science Model Paper 2023
* CBSE Model Papers for Class 10th Social Science be very helpful for all students to analyse past years question papers for the exam.
* Previous exam papers can be download and used as a reference for the final board examination 2023 by students.
* The Better way to achieve a good grade is to repeatedly practice the repeated questions from the CBSE Class 10 Social Science model question papers for session 2022-23.
* Open the official website for Class 10th exam 2023 to solve papers and question pattern for good score in Social Science Board exams 2022-23.
* The Central Board of secondary Education class 10th exam also add in the development of the student career path.
* There should be more active preparation for all CBSE board student for the final examination.
For More Study Materials Visit At Maths and Physics With Pandey Sir website.
Please Check CBSE Class 10 Social Science Deleted Syllabus 2022-23 For The Session 2022-2023 Below.
|UNIT and THEME NAME||DELETED TOPIC Or THEME NAME|
|Unit 2: Contemporary India – II 2. Forest and Wildlife:||Biodiversity or Biological DiversityFlora and Fauna in IndiaVanishing Forests Asiatic Cheetah:Where did they go?The Himalayan Yew in trouble Project Tiger|
|Unit 2: Contemporary India – II 4. Agriculture:||Impact of Globalizationon Agriculture|
|Unit 2: Contemporary India – II 6. Manufacturing Industries:||Industry Market LinkageCotton Textiles,Jute Textiles,Sugar Industry IronSteel Industry, Cement Industry|
|Unit 3: Democratic Politics – II 3. Democracy and Diversity:||3. Democracy and Diversity:Case Studies of Mexico Differences,similarities and divisions Politics of social divisions|
|Unit 3: Democratic Politics – II 4. Gender, Religion and Caste:||image on page 46, 48, 49 of NCERT Textbook– Democratic Politics –II – reprinted edition 2021)|
|Unit 3: Democratic Politics – II 5. Popular Struggles and Movements:||5. Popular Struggles and Movements:Popular Struggles in Nepal andBolivia Mobilization andOrganization Pressure Groups and Movements|
|Unit 3: Democratic Politics – II 8. Challenges to Democracy:||8. Challenges to Democracy:Thinking about challenges Thinkingabout Political Reforms Redefining democracy|
|MAP ITEM||DELETED TOPIC|
|Chapter 6: Manufacturing Industries (Locating and Labelling||Cotton Textile Industries:a. Mumbai b. Indore c. Surat d. Kanpur e. CoimbatoreIron and Steel Plants:a. Durgapur b. Bokaro c. Jamshedpur d. Bhilai e. Vijaynagar f. Salem|