CBSE Class 12 Biology Term-2 Practical Exam: How To Score Good Marks In Practical Exam 2022
CBSE Class 12 Practical Exams already have begun from 2 March 2022. All students of class 12 in many schools are appearing for their practical exams now onwards, as we know many schools have released their CBSE Practical date sheets for their students. The Term 2 Board exam would begin from 26 April 2022, and the all schools have time till 10 days before the respective subject’s exams to be conduct its practical.
Physics, Chemistry and Biology are the major subjects for which students of class 12 trying to prepare in good well. All students can Take a look at the preparation tips shared by various experts which are given below to score good marks in your bset CBSE Class 12 Biology Practical exams 2022.
CBSE Class 12 Practical Exams 2022 Term 2 For Biology Subjects
Given Below Are The list of experiments that all of you need to perform in class 12 Term 2 exam. Also, all of you can check the study regarding spotting experiments you need to conduct in the list shared below it.
List of Experiments For Biology Subject
- Prepare a temporary mount of the onion root tip to study mitosis.
- Collect and study soil from at least two different sites and study them for texture, moisture content, pH and water holding capacity. Correlate with the kinds of plants found in them.
- Collect water from two different water bodies around you and study them for pH, clarity and presence of any living organism.
Study/ Observation (Spotting)
- Common disease-causing organisms Like Ascaris, Entamoeba, Plasmodium, Ringworm through permanent slides or specimens. Comment on symptoms of diseases that they cause.
- Two plants and two animals (models/virtual images) were found in xeric conditions. Comment upon their morphological adaptations.
- Two plants and two animals (models/virtual images) were found in aquatic conditions. Comment upon their morphological adaptations
CBSE Class 12 Biology Practical Exam 2022 Marking Scheme
The CBSE class 12 practical syllabus has been divided into Term 1 and Term 2 at this time, that means the topics would be divided into two major parts. The marks assigned for CBSE Class 12 Biology practicals are 30 which are divided into 15 marks per term at this time. So CBSE Class 12 Biology term 2 Practical exam would be of 15 marks. Out of these 5 marks would be assigned for manual, project and viva voice for session 2021-22.
CBSE Class 12 Biology Practical Exam 2022 and How To Score Good Marks In Biology
CBSE Class 12th practical exam hold marks that are added to the theory marks of the students to generate their final scores in the particular subject. All students must thus not take their practical exams lightly.
So, all Students must prepare their lab manuals and revise their diagrams specifically So many times the external examiners ask them to draw diagrams in the Viva Voice.
Do not try to mug up the experiments. All of You must just know the process because the biology experiments are about observations and practice, all students must try to demonstrate what they can see, says the retired biology teacher of Kendriya Vidyalaya, Lucknow.
As all of you know The students take biology practicals very lightly at times and tend to score the lowest marks in biology subject. It is not easy to remember the biological names of the many animals and plants which is where the students falter.
Practice mounting experiments one more time before the actual practical day so that all of you know the process of making slides. It is quite a delicate process where many students fail to apply. Lastly, study your lab manual well and maintain it before the actual exam day so that that external examiner cannot reprimand you for that.