CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Practical Exam Term-2: How To Score Good Marks In Practical Exam 2022
CBSE Class 12th All Practical exams would have begun from 2 March 2022, as per the CBSE notification released. Various schools affiliated with CBSE board are conducting the practicals as per their convenience day by day.
The CBSE Board has not released any common date sheet for the CBSE Practical exams 2022. All Students must not take practical exams lightly as they carry good marks and that are added to make their final CBSE Class 12 score card in their respective subject for session 2021-22.
The all major subjects include CBSE Class 12 like Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Computer Applications including many others subjects. Now, all of you can Check how to score well in CBSE Class 12 Chemistry subject Practical Exam.
List of Experiments Of CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Practicals Exam 2022
Here we are providing a list of Term 2 experiments conducted by CBSE for Class 12 Chemistry Term 2. All of you can Check the list below.
1) Volumetric Analysis – (4 marks)
Determination of concentration or Molarity of KMnO4 solution by titrating it against a standard solution of.
(i) Oxalic Acid
(ii) Ferrous Ammonium Sulphate
2) Salt Analysis (Qualitative Analysis) (4 Mark’s)
Determination of one cation and one anion in a given salt.
Cation:- Pb2+, Cu2+, As3+, Al3+, Fe3+, Mn2+ , Zn2+, Cu2+, Co2+, Ni2+, Ca2+, Sr2+, Ba2+, Mg2+, NH4+
Anions:- (CO3)2‒, S2‒, (SO3)2‒, (SO4)2‒, (NO2)‒, (SO4)2‒, Cl‒, Br‒, I‒, PO43‒, (C2O4)2‒, CH3COO‒
3) Content-Based Experiments
(I) Preparation of Inorganic Compounds
- (i) Preparation of double salt of Ferrous Ammonium Sulphate or Potash Alum.
- (ii) Preparation of Potassium Ferric Oxalate
(II) Tests for the functional groups present in organic compounds:
- Unsaturation, alcoholic, phenolic, aldehydic, ketonic, carboxylic and amino (Primary) groups
Marking Scheme Of CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Practical Exam Term 2 2022
The CBSE practical exam is to be conducted on the premises of the CBSE schools of a particular student and the marks would be added to his final score card. CBSE Board Practicals are to be conducted for 30 marks and have been divided into two terms like CBSE Class 12 Term 1 and Term 2.
Therefore, each term consists of 15 marks.
For each term’s practical exam, all the students would have to conduct experiments on the volumetric analysis (4 marks) and Salt analysis (4 marks). 2 marks would be given for the Content-based experiment and 5 marks for projects, class records and viva voice.
How To Score Good Marks in CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Practical Term 2 Exam 2022
- Practice all your experiments properly before going for the Practical exams.
- All Students should be careful with the chemicals used in the laboratories as they can be harmful if used inappropriately at the time of the exam.
- Revise all the formulae related to chemistry and maintain your lab manuals.
- Study each and every experiment and revise all the steps to be followed during the experiments.
- Since the practical exams would be conducted in the respective schools, so all students can go before the date of the exam to practice an experiment in case they were absent from any of the classes during school time.
I wish all of you for the best of CBSE Class 12 Chemistry subject for their Term 2 practical exams.